1. Why is negativity like gravity?
2. This era is a dystopia of a deceptive nature, people are judged over the numbers and each of us is seen as a part of a statistic.
3. Is the sly look on everybody’s face a symptom of my broken perception?
4. Does this post bring any value or are these just words occupying your brain temporarily?
5. What’s the deal with our brain and a constant hunger for information?
6. Why are most of my thoughts just questions?
7. Criticism pervades the interaction with people we have on the daily, yet constructive criticism is scarce.
8. Aren’t we all in essence, just animals?
(If you have answers to my questions be sure to comment them below! 🙂 )